Players will have to use all of their body parts while playing this game. It is going to be super fun!
1. What You’ll Need:
- 1 balloon for each team
2. How to play:
- Make teams of 4-5 kids each.
- Each team will get a balloon.
- On “Go!,” teams will start bouncing their balloons. They should hit the balloon such that it moves upwards.
- The trick here is — have one person as a Referee, who will call out a body part and kids should try to hit the balloon with that part of their body.
- Hitting with Hand and foot are quite easy, but head, knee, elbow, hips/butt get becomes more difficult.
- If a kid lets the balloon hit the ground or hits it with the wrong body part is out.
- The teams will continue playing until each team has a winner.
- Then have all the team winners form a final group for a play off round.
- The kid who lasts the longest is the winner.
Also try these games