We have all played charades as kids. This is one such charades game, only difference is that this game has a very interesting twist.
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- Paper and Pen.
3. How To Play
- Make two equal teams. Everyone in Group 1 thinks up a charade each and writes them on two separate paper slips.
- Collect all the papers from Group 1 and shuffle them.
- Distribute these papers so that everyone in both Group 1 and Group 2 gets a slip.
- On ‘Go’, players simultaneously act out their charades – IN SILENCE.
- At the same time, they also have to look out for other players performing the same charade.
- When spotted, they make a silent gesture to that player, indicating the two players have the same charades.
- Both must sit down at once.
- The last pair to sit is OUT!
- With everyone sat down, pairs now share their charades. If pairs are the wrong match, that particular pair is OUT.
- The remaining pairs split into two new teams, for a new round featuring new charades.
4. The Winner
- The last pair standing in the final round wins.