Guessing games are always fun. And when it includes movies and famous lines we get really excited!
This is one such game. Let’s check it out.
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- Paper and pen to maintain score
3. How To Play
- Write down a list of quotes or lines from well-known movies on separate papers, e.g. “To infinity and beyond” (Toy Story) or “Rishte me to hum tumhare baap lagte hai” (Shahenshah).
- Place these papers in a bowl and shuffle them.
- A player will then pulls out a slip, read it out and everyone guesses the name of the movie.
- To make it more interesting, award bonus points to the players who can name the character and actor/actress who said the line.
4. The Winner
- Whoever receives the maximum points wins the game.