We all love to play Tambola, don’t we? Family get togethers, kitty parties, birthday parties all have at least one game for tambola!
So, how many variations are there for tambola? Let’s find out!
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- Tambola board & tokens
- Tambola tickets
3. How To Play
- The host will randomly pick up a token and call the number.
- If the number exists on the player’s ticket, he/she has to strike it and the host has to place the token on the tambola board.
- The various prizes that can be claimed are :
- Early five – any five nos. in the ticket
- Corners – Top row 1st and 5th no. Bottom row 1st and 5th no.
- King’s corner – the first no. in each line
- Queen’s corner – the last no. in each line.
- Pyramid – Top row 3rd no., middle row 2nd,4th no. bottom row 1st, 3rd and 5th no.
- Cross – Top Row: 1st, 5th no, Middle Row: 3rd no, Bottom Row: 1st, 5th no
- Odds – 1st ,3rd,5th no in all the three rows
- Evens – 2nd and 4th no. in all the three nos.
- Young – All no. from 1 to 45
- Old – All nos. from 46 to 90
- Breakfast –All nos. cut in first 3 columns
- Lunch – All nos. cut in the middle columns i.e 4th,5th, 6th
- Dinner – All nos. cut in the last three columns i.e. 7th, 8th 9th
- Full House.