- 5 sweets/chocolates for each player
- A Dice
3. How To Play :
- Give 5 sweets to each player.
- Ask the players to sit in a circle.
- Each player will roll the dice one by one.
- If the number on dice is in between 1-5, lets say its 3, then the third player on right hand side has to give one sweet to the player who has played the dice.
- If the dice rolls 6 then no sweets are passed and the dice is passed to the next player.
- If a player gives out his last sweet, they are out of the game.
4. The Winner
The player with maximum sweets/chocolates is the winner!