We have all played volleyball but what if the ‘Ball’ in the volleyball gets replaced by a ‘Balloon’ ? Using a balloon also means that now you can play volleyball indoors without risk to furniture. YAY!
This game can be easily arranged inside your offices as well. This can be a small fun activity at your work place. Plus, Its Super Fun !!!
Lets see how to play this game.
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- Net (rope or bedsheet)
- Paper and pen to maintain score
3. How To Play
- Divide everyone into two equal teams.
- String up a net (with a rope or a long bedsheet or office desks ;))
- Ask the first team with the balloon to hit it across the net to the next team. The other team then hits it back.
- If a team fails to hit the balloon, or the balloon hits the floor, the opposite team gets a point.
- Set a time limit for each round.
- Musical Bumps or Musical Statues or Freeze Dance Game
- The Laughing Game
- Different Varients of tambola – Tambola Game