Races are always competitive and exciting. And when races involve balloons, they are bound to be fun.
This relay race is a slight variation of “Balloon Knee Race”. For very small kids, you can opt to switch the balloons between players by using hands. For older kids, the switching should be done via knees only.
1. What You’ll Need:
- A balloon for each team
2. How to play:
- Divide the kids into two teams
- Ask each team to stand in a line, one behind the other.
- The first kids in each line will get a balloon
- They have them place the balloon between their knees.
- On “Go!,” the first kid on each team should turn around and face his next in line team member .
- The second kid must grab the balloon with his knees and turn to pass it on to the third team member, and so on.
- If the balloon falls to the ground or pops, the team will have to start over.
3. The Winner
The first team to successfully pass the balloon to the finish line, wins!
4. Additional Tip
For smaller group, you can also try “Balloon Knee Race” from the below links.