Today we have for you a balloon game that will also teach your kids about Teamwork.
1. What You’ll Need:
- Buttons (or pom-poms , small pasta, etc.)
- Soft rope.
2. How to play:
- Put a button into each one balloon.
- Now hide the balloons around your house, yard, etc.
- Make group having two kids.
- You can make it more challenging by tying up one set of hands and one set of feet of each pair.
- On “Go!,” each pair of kids sets off trying to find as many balloon as they can.
- When they find a balloon, they will have to find a way to pop it and collect the item inside.
3. The Winner
The pair that collects the most items in the allotted time wins the game.
Also try these games