This game is a slightly easier version of the “Keep the Balloon Up Game” (see the links below).
1. What You’ll Need:
• Balloons for each kid
• a pencil and paper for recording
2. How to Play:
- Give out a balloon to each kid.
- On “GO!”, the kids have to start bouncing their balloons.
- The only rule here is, they can bounce the balloon only by their heads. No arms and shoulders allowed.
- The time limit here is 60 seconds.
3. The Winner
The kid whose balloon is still in the air after 60 secs, is the winner.