This game is an extension of the “Balloon Flap Race”. Check the links below.
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- String/rope to mark the start and finish lines.
- A Balloon for each player
3. How To Play
- Divide the players into two teams, preferably of about six players. Each team will be given a newspaper and a balloon.
- The first person of each team holds out the newspaper and the balloon.
- On ‘Go’, the first player must drive the balloon toward the next player in their lineup, by flapping the newspaper and creating a drought.
- The players must also keep the balloon from veering off course with more flapping.
- Once the balloon reaches the second player, that player grabs the newspaper and flaps it to the next player.
- You need to make sure nobody touches the balloon directly – with their hand or the newspaper. If that happens, this team must start again. Ouch!
4. The Winner
The first team to get the balloon from first to last player wins.