- 2-3 pack of straws
- Sticky tape
3. How To Play
- Make teams of 2-3 players each.
- Each team will be given a pack of straws, sticky tape and a pair of scissors.
- The players have to design a standing tower of straws.
- The straws can be interconnected either by sliding one straw into another straw or they can bend the straw, or cut them or they can use sticky tape.
- Time limit for this game is ten minutes.
4. The Winner
You can multiple winners, e.g. team with highest tower, team with best designed tower, team with most balanced tower..etc.