It’s time for Treasure Hunt! Although, this game is not like your normal treasure hunts. It has slight change in it and I assure you that it’s good! Plus, it’s a team building activity.
Have a look!
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- List of items to hunt
- Each team should have a camera
3. How To Play
- The team will consist of two players.
- Give out the list to every team.
- You can decide in advance whether the teams will be hunting inside your workplace or off-site.
- Set a distance limit too. If outside, how far away? If inside, how many floors up or down?
- Additionally, you can also set a time limit and send everyone off.
- Now, each team has to decode the items in the list, go to that item and click a photo of it.
- Similarly, for all the items in the list, the teams need to collect photos and show them at the end.
4. The Winner
- The fastest team to complete the whole list is the winner.