This is a Team Building acitvity/game. You’ll have to read it to know it!
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- Paper and pen to write the story
3. How To Play
- Ask the players sit in a circle. The first player is given 30 seconds to write a story six lines long.
- When time’s up, the story is folded so the last line shows.
- The story is then passed to the next player to continue from the last line of previous player’s story.
- The same process is repeated for all other players.
- The last player will read out the whole thing.
- You can also add a fun theme. E.g. A few days ago, I went on a long drive with ….
Also try these games