Bored of the age old tambola games? Looking for something different, something unique?
You have come to the right place. Here is a really exciting game which will also serve the purpose of Tambola!
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- Tambola board as explained below
- Tokens for playing
3. How To Play
- Take a cardboard of size 15’x15′ and paste a white sheet on it.
- Draw 90 blocks on the sheet just like a tambola board.
- On 25-30 blocks, write the name of small gifts like a bar of chocolate, smiley ball, a pen, pencil and rubber, a key ring etc. or some prize money.
- Leave around 40 blocks blank or you can also write, “Better luck next time”, “Tai Tai Phiss”, “Oops, bad luck” etc.
- Put counting stickers on all the blocks from 1 to 90 so that the board looks like a tambola board.
- Ask all the players to sit in a circle and start the game.
- Give the board to one of the players.
- The players will start calling numbers.
- The game is that player holding the board will either remove the sticker or scratch it from the called number and can either claim the prize written on it or Tai Tai Phiss 😛
- Continue the game till all the 90 numbers are called out.
- Some lucky ones might get more than one prize!
Hope you liked the game!