2. Things Required
- Paper balls from old newspapers or useless paper
- Pen and paper to note down points
3. How To Play
- Draw an outline of a man or a woman and hang it on the wall.
- Mark a start line about 8- 10 feet away from the wall.
- Give 10 paper balls to each player.
- The player has to hit the outline with the paper balls.
- Define different points for each body the player hits by the ball.
- If the balls hits the head 10 points, for arms 7 points, legs 5 points, for any other part of the body 2 points,
- 2 points can be deducted as penalty if the ball hits outside the sketch.
4. The Winner
- The player with maximum marks is the winner!
Also try these games