Today we have for you one more balloon game, that is just right for a preschool kid’s birthday party!
1. What You’ll Need:
- Music and a music player.match the balloon game
- Multi coloured Balloons
- Coloured button
2. How to play:
- Ask the kids to sit in a circle.
- Attach a coloured button on each kid.
- Put all the balloons in the middle of circle. Make sure there are enough for each kid.
- Start the music and make the kids walk around the balloons.
- When the music stops, call out a colour. The kid with that colour button will have to find the matching coloured balloon and hold it up.
- Continue the game until each kid has a matching balloon.
3. Additional Tips:
- You can repeat the colors but make sure there are enough pairs for each player.
Also try these games