3. How To Play :
- Divide all the players in two teams – team A and team B
- Host will play role of leader.
- Ask both the teams to stand in a line facing other team..
- Make 1st player from both lines as captain of that row.
- Leader will toss the coin and ask about heads or tails who guess right are win for choose between “Same” or “Opposite”.
- Teams doesn’t know what is meant by Same and Opposite words for this game.
- After choose between this word Leader will explain that-
- when Leader says “Right”, the team who chose same has to raise their right hand and the team who chose opposite has to raise their left hand.
- Team who chose Same will have advantage over the other team but players get confuse when opponent team raise other hand.
- Whoever fails to raise correct hand, will be considered out.
- Now leader will keep on saying left and right unless all the players of a team are out.
- Team who has maximum players left in the end.
4. The Winner
Team that has more number of players left at the end is the winner!