Have a couple kitty party to host? Looking for variations for your favorite tambola game?
We have just the right thing for you!
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- Tambola board & tokens
- Tambola tickets
3. How To Play
- The host will randomly pick up a token and call the number.
- If the number exists on the player’s ticket, he/she has to strike it and the host has to place the token on the tambola board.
- To make the game interesting, divide the ticket in 3 blocks i.e. first three columns ( number 1 to 30), middle three columns (31 to 60) and last three columns (61 to 90).
- Name these blocks as King, Queen and Jack or Sahib, Biwi and Gulam or Pati, Patni and Woh.
- Instead of lines and full houses, the game can be played for early three i.e. one number in each block, corners, three blocks .
- Game ends when all the prizes are successfully claimed.
Also try these games