This variation of Tambola is my personal favorite. Have a look!
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- Tambola tickets
- Tambola board and tokens
- One dice
3. How To Play
- Distribute the tickets and ask all the players to sit in a circle.
- This varaiation of tambola has to be played with dice.
- Before starting the game place all the tokens on the board.
- The game is that everybody has to throw the dice and if 1 number comes the player will cut any one number of his choice in his/her ticket.
- Then the player will announce that number and all the players who have that number on their ticket will strike it off.
- The host will also remove that number from the board so that the numbers which has been strike off can be checked.
- This way everybody will throw the dice and cut the numbers of their choice.
- The twist of the game is that you can strike the numbers only if the dice stops at 1, 2 and 3.
- For 4 and 5, no number will be stroked and the dice will be passed on to the next player.
- For 6 the player can play again.
- Game ends when all the prizes early five, corners, rows and houses are claimed.
Also try these games