This game is perfect for kid’s birthday party! We have kept it non-competitive wherein kids can just enjoy to the fullest.
- One balloon (but have more of them ready — do remember that they pop!).
How To Play
- Ask the kids to gather around you in a circle.
- Explain the rules to them.
- Start by tossing the balloon in the air and then call out one kid’s name.
- That kid will try to catch the balloon before it hits the ground.
- If the kid is successful, he gets a chance to toss the balloon and call out the next kid’s name.
Also try these games