This Balloon game is best for a little ‘older kids’. We have a similar game ‘Muscle Builders Race’ for the younger ones (See the links below).
1. What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 packs of small balloons
- 2 large shirts
- 2 large pairs of pants
- 1 long pin
2. How to play:
- Divide the kids into two teams.
- Each team will get a large shirt, a pair of pants and a bag of balloons.
- Each team will have to choose one person from their group to put on the clothes. The rest of the team will be blowing up the balloons.
- On “Go!,” each team will start blowing up balloons and their team’s volunteer puts on the large clothes.
- As soon as the volunteer is “dressed”, their teammates start stuffing the inflated balloons in the shirt and pants as fast as they can. A word of caution, some balloons will pop in the frenzy, but that’s half the fun!
- You can allot a fixed time, say 5 mins, after which, both teams must stop stuffing their volunteers.
3. The Winner
The team with the most balloons stuffed into their volunteer’s clothing wins.
4. Additional Tips
- You don’t need to pull out the balloons out to count them. Just use a long pin to pop each balloon while everyone else counts.
- Volunteer should be wearing clothes that cover most of their skin. Popping of balloons can really hurt!