This balloon game has to be an outdoor activity. Read further to know about it.
1. What You’ll Need:
- An inflated balloon for each kid.
- String/Thread for each balloon.
- Rubber bands (optional)
2. How to play:
- Give each kid a balloon that has about 3 ft of thread tied to it.
- Now, tie the other end of the thread around their ankle. This will leave some gap between their foot and the balloon.
- Gather all the kids and ask them to stand in a large open space.
- The goal is to stomp on everyone else’s balloons and pop them.
3. Additional Tips
- Tie the string/thread to a rubber band and the kids can slip the rubber band over their feet.
- To make it more interesting, you can also try to attach balloons to both the legs.
4. The Winner
The last kid with an un-popped balloon wins!
Also try these games