It’s easy to create balloon games out of many day-to-day simple games. For instance, take any kid’s race and add balloons to it. You’ve got for yourself a challenging and funny balloon game.
1. What You’ll Need:
- Two pieces of string or rope
- A balloon for each player
2. How to play:
- Mark the start and finish lines on the floor with the help of strings or rope.
- Make two teams and give a balloon to each kid.
- Kids have to hold their balloons in between their legs and go from the start to the finish line without dropping the balloon.
- If they drop the balloon, they will have to go back to the start line and try again.
- The game will end when both teams have reached the finish line.
Watch the video to see how to play this game.
3. Additional Tips:
- You can use two colors of balloon (One color for each team).
- If you have a big group, with a slight tweak you can convert this race to a relay race. Check the “Balloon Knee Relay Race” link below for more details.
4. The Winner
You can keep this a non-competitive game and not declare a winner. Or else the winner will be the one who reached the finish the fastest.