Kids love balloons and they love balloon games even more. We have got another balloon game for you today. Enjoy!
1. Number of People Required To Play The Game
You can have as many players as you want. There is no limit on the number.
2. Things Required
- String/rope to mark the start and finish lines.
- A Balloon for each player
3. How To Play
- Give a newspaper or book to each player.
- Ask all the players to stand near the start line.
- On ‘Go’, the players must drive the balloon to the finish line by flapping the newspaper and creating a drought.
- The players must also keep the balloon from veering off course with more flapping.
- If a player touches the balloon directly – by hand or newspaper, they will have to start over again.
- Watch the below video to see how to play this game.
4. The Winner
The first team to get the balloon from first to last player wins.
5. Additional Tip
If you want to organize this game for a big group, you can easily convert this balloon race into a balloon relay race. Check out the “Balloon Flap Relay Race” link below.