This is a noisy balloon game — “butt” a popping good time will be had by all (and that’s a good thing, if you ask me)!
1. What You’ll Need:
- Chairs and balloons for each kid.
- String or tape loops (to stick the balloons to the chairs)
2. How to play:
- Arrange all the chairs in a line on one side of the room. Stick a balloon on each of the chairs.
- The kids will sit in a line on the floor on the opposite side of the room.
- On “Go!,” the kids should run to a chair and sit on the balloon.
- Using only their body weight, they have pop the balloon.
- Once they pop the balloon they should run back to their place on the floor.
3. The Winner
The first kid back to his place is the winner.
Also try these games